How To Get Full E-mail Headers
In order to get Full E-Mail Header from major free email provider and E-Mail Client(Microsoft Outlook & Outlook Express), kindly refer to the step as below.
1. Open your Outlook Express.
2. Right click on the E-Mail whose headers you want to view, a drop down menu will appear.
3. From the menu, choose "Properties".
4. Click on the "Detail" tab and you will be able to see the E-Mail header.
Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003:
1. Select the email and Right-click the message without opening it, then click "Options" from the drop-down menu.
2. A box called "Message Options" pops up.
3. Near the bottom of the box you'll see a text area titled "Internet headers".
4. Highlight the contents, then right-click. You can copy the headers and paste them into an email message or another application.
1. Select the email and Double-click to open the email in a new window.
2. Go to View and click Message Source and one more new window will popped out.
3. Copy the full email header content and paste it on a email or another application.
Windows Live Mail:
1. Right click on the closed E-Mail and a drop down menu will appear.
2. Choose View Source on the drop down menu.
3. E-Mail header information will show in new Windows.
1. Click at the selected email.
2. Click at View > Message > Long Headers
3. Copy the entire information and paste it in notepad for us to analyze and send as an attachment to