Washington County makes progress in opening roads in flood damaged areas
County officials are making progress in reopening roads following devastating flooding in southern Washington County.Read more
Business development director no longer working for Washington County
Washington County's business development director "is not employed by the county any longer," County Administrator Rob Slocum said Wednesday.Read more
Hagerstown teen gets 20 years for attempted murder
The attorney for a 16-year-old sentenced this week to 20 years in prison will ask for a modification — once his client has served a mandatory five years for use of a handgun in a crime of violence.Read more
Police: Man stabbed dog at Greenbrier State Park
BOONSBORO — A man stabbed a dog at Greenbrier State Park, leaving a wound that required two staples to close, officials reported.Read more
Updated: Kifer named Hagerstown's next police chief
For Capt. Paul Kifer, a 26-year veteran of the Hagerstown Police Department, the second time was a charm in his bid to be Hagerstown's police chief.Read more
Updated: Chambersburg man sentenced for shooting at two troopers in 2015
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. — More than 85 law enforcement officers watched Wednesday morning as a Chambersburg man was sentenced to 70 to 140 years in prison for shooting at two of their comrades in July 2015.Read more
Drug dealer who came to 2014 sentencing with heroin denied release
A convicted drug dealer who showed up for sentencing four years ago with 9 grams of heroin concealed in his buttocks was denied a modification of his sentence Tuesday. Stephen Raaynsford Hodge was in court asking that the 20 years…Read more
- Washington County Fire and Rescue Academy grads get emergency training
- Boonsboro High student named county's top young entrepreneur
- Green Party commissioner candidate holding campaign event
- Home-detention escapee found in W.Va.
- Access to WCPS student-information system fully restored
- Washington County makes progress in opening roads in flood damaged areas
- Business development director no longer working for Washington County
- Man accused of setting fire to stolen Jeep
- Hagerstown teen gets 20 years for attempted murder
- Police: Man stabbed dog at Greenbrier State Park
- Inwood Bypass detours to begin next week
- Martinsburg parking, traffic restricted for demolition work
- Pa. man gets 31 to 62 years in pair of sexual assaults
- Updated: Chambersburg man sentenced for shooting at two troopers in 2015
- Martinsburg class president urges fellow graduates to 'move the world forward'
- Spray park recommended to replace W.Va. pool
- Waynesboro students, principal pitch concept of 'alumni wall of fame'
- Pa. Education Committee approves controversial bill
- Tuscarora Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes individuals, businesses
- Greencastle tries to maintain pre-K classes
Get the latest news from Antietam Broadband! Register for email alerts.
Antietam Broadband Connection
What's New at AntietamBroadband.com
- North Hagerstown Graduation
See What's Playing Now on Antietam OnDemand
Up to 15,000 choices - always something to watch!